NEET 2018: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release the admit card of the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) on the official website cbseneet.nic.in. It is the National level examination for the students who are seeking for admission in MBBS and BDS courses provided by top medical colleges or universities of the country. The NEET exam will be conducted by CBSE who is the authority for granting admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in MCI approved medical/ dental colleges every year in various cities across the country.
NEET Exam will be held in Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil, Oriya, Urdu, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Assamese, and Kannada. A total of 11.38 lakh students enrolled for the NEET 2017.
NEET Result 2018
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) today released the results of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). Out of 1,14,602 aspirants, 45,336 have passed the exam. About 39.55% of students have passed the exam. Notably, 24,720 students chose Tamil as their optional language for the test.
Kalpana Kumari from Delhi scored the highest marks in this NEET 2018. She had a percentile of 99.99 in NEET UG 2018, according to the Central Board of Security Education, which conducts the exam for government and private medical and dental colleges. She got 171 marks out of 180 in physics, 160 in chemistry and 360 out of 360 in biology (botany and zoology) to get 691 marks out of 720 in NEET result 2018.
Prince Chaudhary, a 17-year-old boy from a small town in Rajasthan’s border district of Barmer got the All India Rank 5. He is the son of a medical store owner Ramaram and homemaker Kamla Devi in Dhorimana village. Prince scored 686 out of 720 marks in NEET result 2018.
Himanshu Sharma from Delhi is at the third spot with 690 marks.
Keerthana from Tamil Nadu has taken the 12th place with 676 marks in the NEET UG 2018 national rankings.
How to Check the NEET Result
- Open the official portal and Click on the link.
- The result page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Enter your NEET register number, date of birth and verification code.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The NEET 2018 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take the print copy of the result for further reference.
NEET Counselling 2018
After the declaration of NEET Result, The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) and various state counselling authorities will conduct the counselling of NEET 2018. Aspirants have to participate in the counselling process followed by the admission in the respective allotted colleges.
Counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats (MBBS/BDS) will be regulated by The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), on behalf of the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). NEET 2018 Counselling registration (All India Quota) will be started from 12th June 2018. Applicants have to participate in the counselling process conducted by their state medical admission authorities.
NEET 2018 Online Application form
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has closed the one-time National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) application for Undergraduate studies on March 12, 2018. Also, the board had formally closed the NEET 2018 Application correction facility on March 17, 2018. CBSE had released the NEET admit cards by the second week of April for all the aspirants who have successfully submitted their NEET 2018 application form. Candidates who successfully registered for NEET 2018 by March 12, 2018, and those who paid the NEET application fee were allowed to make corrections through the NEET correction window.
Before filling the NEET application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria to ensure whether they are eligible to attend the exam or not. If the candidate is found ineligible, his/her candidature will be cancelled with immediate effect. A candidate’s eligibility criteria are given below,
NEET UG 2018 eligibility requirements:
Aspirants should have attained a minimum 17 years of age on or before 31st December at the time of admission.
The maximum age limit for the exam is 25 years on the exam date. A relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category will be given.
Age criteria to appear for NEET UG 2018:
- General category students: On or between May 7, 1993, to Jan 1, 2002
- SC/ST/OBC category students: May 7, 1988, and Jan 1, 2002
- Aspirants must have cleared the class 12th examination.
- Students appearing for the 10+ two examinations in 2018 can also apply for the NEET UG 2018, provided they submit proof of their eligibility later on.
- Aspirants should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology along with English as compulsory subjects to apply for NEET 2018.
- Aspirants should have taken a minimum of 50% marks (general), 45% marks (general-PH) and 40% marks (SC/ST and OBC) in the qualifying examination.
- Students from the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir are NOT ELIGIBLE for 15% all India quota seats as these states had opted out of All India Scheme since its inception.
- If they claim eligibility, the candidates must submit online self-declaration which will be generated and printed automatically along with confirmation page for the record and to present during counselling.
- The online Self Declaration of the aspirants will be checked at the time of counselling, and if it is found to be false at any time, the admission will be cancelled, and criminal proceedings may be admitted against them.
- Aspirants from the States of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir can attend in NEET (UG) for admission to Private Medical/Dental Colleges or any Deemed University and Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune subjected to the fulfilment of eligibility conditions.
NEET UG 2018: Instructions for Candidates
- The NEET exam centre will be opened two and half hours before of starting the examination. So, candidates must reach into the examination centre on time.
- The exam starts sharply at 9:30 AM and late candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- Aspirants must reach the exam venue with downloaded admit card, passport size photograph and Post Card Size Photograph attached to proforma.
- Candidates, those not possess a valid admit will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates should find out & occupy their assigned seats. If candidates found to be sitting in another seat or room other than the assigned seat, then their candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates won’t be allowed to bring any barred items except NEET 2018 hall ticket and photos inside the examination hall.
- No candidates will leave their seat or exam hall until exam ends as per schedule.
- Candidates should sign twice on the attendance sheet, first after the beginning of examination & second while handling the answer sheet to the examiner.
- Candidates also have to put their thumb impression in given space on the attendance sheet.
NEET 2018 Exam Schedule
CBSE announced the official dates of NEET UG 2018
|NEET 2018 Events||Dates (Announced)|
|Online registration begins from||8th February 2018|
|Last date for filling the application form||12th March 2018|
|Last date to submit fee||13th March 2018|
|Application Form correction window||15th March to 17th March 2018|
|Release of admit card||2nd week of April 2018|
|NEET Exam Date||6th May 2018|
|Display of OMR sheet||2nd week of May 2018|
|Display of Answer Key||3rd week of May 2018|
|Last date to challenge the answer key||Last week of May 2018|
|Result declaration||5th June 2018|
|Counselling starts (1st round)||12th June to 24th June 2018|
|Seat allotment result declaration||4th week of June 2018|
|Last date of Joining||3rd July 2018|
|Counselling starts (2nd round)||6th July to 12th July 2018|
|Seat allotment begins from||3rd week of July 2018|
|Last date of Joining||22nd July 2018|
NEET Counselling Dates:
|Schedule For Admission||Central Counselling||State Counselling|
|All India Quota||Deemed + CI|
|Conduct of Exam||May 6, 2018|
|Declaration of Result||June 1st Week|
|1st round of Counselling||June 12– June 24||12th June – 24th June||25th June – 5th July|
|Last date of Joining||3rd July||3rd July||12th July|
|2nd round of Counselling||6th July – 12th July||6th July – 12th July||15th July – 26th July|
|Last date of Joining||22nd July||22nd July||3rd August|
|Mop-up round||–||12th August – 22nd August||4th August – 8th August|
|Last date of Joining||–||26th August||12th August|
|Forwarding of a list of students in order of merit, equaling to ten times the number of vacant seats to the medical colleges by the counselling authority.||–||27th August||13th August|
|Last date of Joining||–||31st August||18th August|
NEET 2018 Question Paper
NEET 2018 Question Paper has 180 multiple choice questions, and the maximum mark can be scored 720. There are four alternative options can be given for the multiple choice questions. In NEET 2018 Question Paper. Only one answer is correct, and each question carries four marks. There will be some negative mark for the wrong answer in the NEET 2018 Question Paper. Mark 1 will be considered as the Negative mark for each wrong answer. You can download the NEET 2018 Question Paper, which can be downloaded in this article.
NEET UG 2018 Exam Syllabus
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will prepare the question paper on the basis of the NEET syllabus. The NEET 2018 syllabus will be based on topics taught in four subjects, i.e. Chemistry, Physics, Zoology and Botany. Candidates should prepare for the medical exam as per the officially given syllabus. The syllabus has been notified by the MCI (Medical Council of India). The syllabus is comprised of class 11th and 12th subjects.
NEET Syllabus 2018 for Physics
||Class XI||S. No.
|1.||Physical world and measurement||1.||Electrostatics|
|3.||Laws of Motion||3.||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|4.||Work, Energy and Power||4.||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|5.||Motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body||5.||Electromagnetic Waves|
|7.||Properties of Bulk Matter||7.||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|8.||Thermodynamics||8.||Atoms and Nuclei|
|9.||Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||9.||Electronic Devices|
|10.||Oscillations and Waves|
NEET Syllabus 2018 for Chemistry
||Class XI||S. No.
|1.||Basic Concepts of Chemistry||1.||Solid State|
|2.||Structure of Atom||2.||Solutions|
|3.||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||3.||Electrochemistry|
|4.||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||4.||Chemical Kinetics|
|5.||States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||5.||Surface Chemistry|
|6.||Thermodynamics||6.||General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|8.||Redox Reactions||8.||d and f Block Elements|
|10.||s-Block Element like Alkali and Alkaline earth metals||10.||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|11.||Some p-Block Elements||11.||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|12.||Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques||12.||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|13.||Hydrocarbons||13.||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|16.||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
NEET Syllabus 2018 for Biology
||Class XI||S. No.
|1.||Diversity in Living World||1.||Reproduction|
|2.||Structural Organization in Animals and Plants||2.||Genetics and Evolution|
|3.||Cell Structure and Function||3.||Biology and Human Welfare|
|4.||Plant Physiology||4.||Biotechnology and Its Applications|
|5.||Human Physiology||5.||Ecology and Environment|
NEET UG 2018 Pattern
- Exam Mode: The NEET examination will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based). Aspirants have to mark their answers in OMR answer sheet.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours (180 minutes)
- Total Questions Asked: 180 MCQs (with four options in each question and single correct option)
- Marks Basis: +4 marks (for correct answer), -1 marks (for an incorrect answer) and 0 marks (for unanswered)
- Subjects Covered: Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology)
- Question Paper Language: English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Urdu, and Telugu.
Charmsukh Meri Padosan Ullu Web Series (2021) Full Episode: Watch Online
Cook with Comali 2 Final Full Episode (2021): Watch Online
Akhanda Movie (2021): Cast, Teaser, Songs, Trailer, Release Date
Mugilpete Movie (2021) Cast, Teaser, Songs, Trailer, Release Date
Maharani Series Sony LIV (2021): Watch all the Latest Episodes Online
Abhi Tailor Serial (2021): Watch all Episodes on Colors Tamil Channel
Edilsy Vargas (99 Songs) Wiki, Biography, Age, Movies, Family, Images
Atithi in House Part 1 Kooku Web Series (2021): Watch Online
Watch Jamaica to India Song featuring Chris Gayle
Wolf Malayalam Movie (2021) Cast | Trailer | Songs | Release Date
Bigg Boss Malayalam Vote Season 3 (2021) | Online Voting | Contestants | Eliminations | Winners
Know More About Cricket Bet online India
Bigg Boss4 months ago
Bigg Boss Telugu Vote 2020 | Season 4 | Contestants List | Star Maa
Entertainment2 weeks ago
Super Singer Vote Season 8 (2021) | Online Voting | Contestants | Results | Vijay TV
Bigg Boss3 months ago
Bigg Boss Tamil Vote Online Season 4 (2021) | Contestants | Eliminations | Winner
Bollywood12 months ago
Todaypk Movies Download 2020: Bollywood, Telugu, Tamil, Hollywood Movies HD Free Download
Bigg Boss2 days ago
Bigg Boss Malayalam Vote Season 3 (2021) | Online Voting | Contestants | Eliminations | Winners
Entertainment2 years ago
Kurukshetra (2019) Full Kannada Movie Download Leaked Online by Tamilrockers & Movierulz
Entertainment2 months ago
Movierulz 2021: Everything You Need to Know About Movierulz Download Website
Latest News3 weeks ago
Jio Rockers 2021: Download Free HD Movies Online | Tamil, Telugu, Hindi