Aadhaar Card link to PAN card
As per the announcement of Income Tax Department linking of Aadhaar with PAN Card has become mandatory. If you do not link your PAN with Aadhaar, your income tax returns will not get processed. Moreover, if you need to transfer more than 50,000 from your bank your PAN and Aadhaar link is a must. Linking of PAN Card with Aadhaar Card is quite a simple process like Aadhaar Card Update here we offer a simple process to link your Aadhaar with PAN using e-Filing portal. The step by step procedures to link Aadhaar with your PAN Card given below.
- To link PAN with Aadhaar first, you have to register your details in income tax e filing portal. If you did it already just follow further procedure.
- Now you have to log on to the e-Filing portal of the Income Tax Department just by typing your log-in ID, password with your Date of Birth.
- At the time when you were entering into the site, a pop-up window will appear by just prompting that to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card. If you cannot see it just go to the blue tab that located in the top of the screen in that select the Profile Settings and makes a click on the Link Aadhaar’ feature.
- In this page, once you log in the details like name, date of birth and gender will get appeared already on the screen. Then check or verify the details that given here with Aadhaar Card.
- Then enter the details in the appropriate column and enter your Aadhaar number, with the captcha code and make a click on the “Link now” button.
- Once all the process has done a Pop-up message will appear in that will inform your Aadhaar Card has been linked successfully to your PAN card.
Link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card through SMS
In this method, you can able to link your Aadhaar Card with PAN Card through SMS. Moreover, the Income Tax Department has been forced the people to link their Aadhaar with their PAN, by SMS. The process can be done by sending SMS to 567678 or 56161 these numbers.
Send SMS to 567678 or 56161 from your registered mobile number in the following format:
Mohan<SPACE><12 digit Aadhaar><Space><10 digit PAN>.
Aadhaar Card link with Bank Account
In this method, we will explain the procedure for how to link Aadhaar Card link with Bank Account. Here the linking of Aadhaar with Bank Account is a simple process. The following steps are quite same for all banks; here you have two different methods link your Aadhaar Card with your bank account one is offline another one is online. Online is the most efficient method for linking your Aadhaar card, which will be accomplished easily by just filling the Aadhaar details just by using your net banking facility. The following steps are used to link Aadhaar Card link with Bank Account.
- To link your Aadhaar Card with Bank Account first you have to Log in to the site bank site.
- Enter your user ID and password for your entry.
- Then you can see the option My Account in that select the link Update Aadhaar with Bank accounts (CIF).
- Here you have to enter your profile password for Aadhaar Registration.
- Then a page will open in that you have to enter your Aadhaar number twice.
- Then make a click on the Submit button once after entering your Aadhaar number.
- Once the number get updated a message will get appeared on the screen that your process has done successfully.
- If your bank does not have an online adding feature, you have to go for offline.
Aadhaar Card link with Mobile Number
Nowadays linking Aadhaar with the mobile number has become mandatory as per the rules of Government and the order passed by the Supreme Court. This process is used here for eliminating connection issues due to fake documents. Moreover, the re-verification of your Aadhaar number is entirely free with that it will take only a few seconds for the process. To link your mobile with Aadhaar, you have two methods they are online and offline in that online is the best way to link.
- In this method first, you have to call 14546 from your mobile.
- Now you have to choose that you are an Indian or NRI
- Then by pressing One, you provide your confirmation for re-verifying Aadhaar.
- Once re-verification has done enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number to confirm it press 1.
- After confirming your process, an OTP will get generated and send it to your registered mobile number.
- Then provide permission to your operator to access your details like name, photo, and DOB from UIDAI.
- After that, the IVR will read out the last four digits number of your mobile.
- If read number is correct, then enter the OTP that received in your mobile.
- Once all the process has been completed press 1 to complete the process.
Thanks for Reading.
Watch Unfaitfull Web Series (2021) Full Episode on Rabbit Movies
Madhavi Latha (BJP) Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Movies, Images
Vineeth (IAS) Wiki, Biography, Age, Images
Sanchari Vijay (Dead) Wiki, Biography, Age, Movies, Images
Watch Aaj Sajeya Song featuring Alaya F
Shrinidhi Deshpande Wiki, Biography, Age, Songs, Images
Kishore K Swamy Wiki, Biography, Age, Images
Rupay 500 Ullu Web Series (2021) Full Episode: Watch Online
Madan OP (Youtuber) Wiki, Biography, Age, New, Videos, Photos
Aisha Sultana Wiki, Biography, Age, Movies, Images
In The Name Of God Web Series (2021) Full Episodes on Aha Video
Dream Mein Entry Song featuring Priya Anand
Bigg Boss6 months ago
Bigg Boss Telugu Vote 2020 | Season 4 | Contestants List | Star Maa
Entertainment2 months ago
Super Singer Vote Season 8 (2021) | Online Voting | Contestants | Results | Vijay TV
Bigg Boss5 months ago
Bigg Boss Tamil Vote Online Season 4 (2021) | Contestants | Eliminations | Winner
Bollywood1 year ago
Todaypk Movies Download 2020: Bollywood, Telugu, Tamil, Hollywood Movies HD Free Download
Bigg Boss2 weeks ago
Bigg Boss Malayalam Vote Season 3 (2021) | Online Voting | Contestants | Eliminations | Winners
Entertainment2 years ago
Kurukshetra (2019) Full Kannada Movie Download Leaked Online by Tamilrockers & Movierulz
Entertainment4 months ago
Movierulz 2021: Everything You Need to Know About Movierulz Download Website
Latest News1 week ago
Jio Rockers 2021: Download Free HD Movies Online | Tamil, Telugu, Hindi