Aadhaar Card link to PAN card
As per the announcement of the Income Tax Department linking Aadhaar with a PAN Card has become mandatory. If you do not link your PAN with Aadhaar, your income tax returns will not get processed. Moreover, if you need to transfer more than 50,000 from your bank your PAN and Aadhaar link is a must. Linking of PAN Card with Aadhaar Card is quite a simple process like Aadhaar Card Update here we offer a simple process to link your Aadhaar with PAN using the e-Filing portal. The step-by-step procedures to link Aadhaar with your PAN Card are given below. The last date to link PAN with Aadhaar without any fee is March 31, 2022. Recently, Finance Ministry announced that the date was extended till March 31, 2023, on payment of a late fee.
Adhaar Card and Pan Card Link Website
- To link PAN with Aadhaar first, you have to register your details in the income tax e filing portal. If you did it already just follow further procedures.
- Now you have to log on to the e-Filing portal of the Income Tax Department just by typing your log-in ID, password with your Date of Birth.
- At the time when you were entering the site, a pop-up window will appear by just prompting that to link your PAN card with your Aadhaar card. If you cannot see it just go to the blue tab located at the top of the screen that selects the Profile Settings and makes a click on the Link Aadhaar feature.
- On this page, once you log in the details like name, date of birth and gender will get appeared already on the screen. Then check or verify the details given here with Aadhaar Card.
- Then enter the details in the appropriate column and enter your Aadhaar number, with the captcha code and make a click on the “Link now” button.
- Once all the process has been done a Pop-up message will appear that will inform you Aadhaar Card has been linked successfully to your PAN card.
Link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card through SMS
In this method, you can able to link your Aadhaar Card with PAN Card through SMS. Moreover, the Income Tax Department has been forced the people to link their Aadhaar with their PAN, by SMS. The process can be done by sending SMS to 567678 or 56161 these numbers.
Send SMS to 567678 or 56161 from your registered mobile number in the following format:
Mohan<SPACE><12 digit Aadhaar><Space><10 digit PAN>.
Aadhaar Card link with Bank Account
In this method, we will explain the procedure for how to link the Aadhaar Card link with Bank Account. Here the linking of Aadhaar with a Bank Account is a simple process. The following steps are quite the same for all banks; here you have two different methods to link your Aadhaar Card with your bank account one is offline another one is online. Online is the most efficient method for linking your Aadhaar card, which will be accomplished easily by just filling the Aadhaar details just by using your net banking facility. The following steps are used to link Aadhaar Card link with Bank Account.
- To link your Aadhaar Card with your Bank Account first you have to Log in to the site bank site.
- Enter your user ID and password for your entry.
- Then you can see the option My Account in that select the link Update Aadhaar with Bank accounts (CIF).
- Here you have to enter your profile password for Aadhaar Registration.
- Then a page will open in which you have to enter your Aadhaar number twice.
- Then make a click on the Submit button once after entering your Aadhaar number.
- Once the number gets updated a message will get appeared on the screen that your process has been done successfully.
- If your bank does not have an online adding feature, you have to go offline.
Aadhaar Card link with Mobile Number
Nowadays linking Aadhaar with the mobile number has become mandatory as per the rules of Government and the order passed by the Supreme Court. This process is used here for eliminating connection issues due to fake documents. Moreover, the re-verification of your Aadhaar number is entirely free with that it will take only a few seconds for the process. To link your mobile with Aadhaar, you have two methods they are online and offline in that online is the best way to link.
- In this method first, you have to call 14546 from your mobile.
- Now you have to choose that you are an Indian or NRI
- Then by pressing One, you provide your confirmation for re-verifying Aadhaar.
- Once re-verification has done enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number to confirm it press 1.
- After confirming your process, an OTP will get generated and sent to your registered mobile number.
- Then provide permission to your operator to access your details like name, photo, and DOB from UIDAI.
- After that, the IVR will read out the last four digits number of your mobile.
- If the read number is correct, then enter the OTP that received on your mobile.
- Once all the process has been completed press 1 to complete the process.
Thanks for Reading.