Aadhaar Card has now become an essential identity proof for your day to day life. It is used in most of that schemes such as welfare and non-welfare. Normally you get Aadhaar by through postal in the case if you don’t get the Aadhaar or you misplace the Card you can download it from online. To download in online, you have various methods. You can get the Aadhaar through Aadhaar Number, Name an by using your Date of Birth. Here we offer different methods to Download Aadhaar Card
Download Aadhaar Card by Aadhaar Number
In this method, you can download your Aadhaar Card with the help of Aadhaar Number. Now by using your Aadhaar Number, you can get your Card from online for that you have to follow the procedure that given below.
- To download your Aadhaar Card first, you have to open the UIDAI page to by just clicking the link
- Once you enter into the UIDAI Site you can able to see two different options near Rest button they are Enrolment Id and Aadhaar in this select Aadhaar.
- Now on that page, you have to enter your Aadhaar Number, Full Name, Security code and Pincode in the allotted box.
- Then make a click on the (OTP) One Time Password button, where you will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number or E-mail ID.
- Once you get the OTP just enter on the allotted box and click the Validate & Download button.
- Now your Aadhaar card will get downloaded on your system as soon as possible.
Download Aadhaar Card by Date of Birth
If you came to know that your Aadhaar Card has got approved you no need to wait until it receives on your mailing address. Now you can download directly from online as here we offer some of the best ways to download your Aadhaar Card. Here we say that how to download Aadhaar card by Date of Birth. To download the Aadhaar Card just follow the steps given below.
- To download your Aadhaar Card first open the UIDAI website.
- In the site, you have to enter the details in the Aadhaar Card Application Form that include Date of Birth, Full Name, address, the registered mobile number in the given field.
- After entering all the details in the given column make a click on the Get OTP button. Once after all the verification has done you will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Just enter your OTP and make a click on the submit button, then you will receive the SMS with the enrolment ID details.
- If once you receive the Aadhaar enrolment number go to an e-Aadhaar page that available on the official UIDAI website.
- Here select the I Have option and click the enrolment ID option.
- Here you have to fill all the fields given like full name, Aadhaar enrolment number, and pin code.
- Once all the fields have been filled, don’t forget to enter your register mobile number next to the text box and click on the Get OTP.
- Once you receive the OTP just enter the allotted field if all the procedures have done click the done button and click on the validate and download now you can download your Aadhaar by Date of Birth.
Download Aadhaar Card by Name
It is another method to download Aadhaar Card, in this method you can able to download Aadhaar Card by your Name. By this process, you can able to get your card from online. In the case, if you do not have your Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment ID you can download it by using your Full Name. To get the card instead of Date of Birth you have to provide your Name. The procedures to download Aadhaar Card by Name is same as the procedure download Aadhaar Card by Date of Birth, just follow the steps mentioned above.
Download Aadhaar Card in E-Download
In this method, you can get the copy of Aadhaar card through E-Download, which is valid as the original Aadhaar Card. Here you can get your copy or the duplicate Aadhaar card once before your original card receives your resident address. The card can be downloaded as soon as possible without any hassle. To download the card just use your Aadhaar Number or Enrollment ID.
- With the help of your browser first, enter go to the official site of UIDAI in that page click on the ‘Download Aadhaar’ option. From here you will get redirected to the page https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
- In the case, if you know the 12 digit Aadhaar Number select Aadhaar or if you know the Enrolment ID select Enrollment option and select the “I Have” option.
- Then fill the required details in the column like Full Name, Pin Code and your registered Mobile Number.
- Once you fill the details, you can see the Captcha Code fill that column.
- Then make a click on the Get OTP, At once you will receive the OTP in your registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP in the given field and make a click on the ‘Validate & Download.’ To download the Aadhaar Card on your device.
Thanks for Reading.