Aadhaar Card is the unique 12 digit identity number, issued to all the Indians based on the Biometric and Demographic data. You can get the Aadhaar Card through the postal after completing all the necessary verifications. To get an Aadhaar Card First, you have to visit the Aadhaar Enrolment Center and apply for the Aadhaar Card by Filling the form and providing your Biometric Data Collection and the Photograph. After completing the enrolment process of the Aadhaar card, the Acknowledgement Slip will be provided to you. The slip is valid till the individual receives the original Aadhaar Card copy. The Acknowledgement Slip contains the enrolment number which can be used to check the Aadhaar status online as well as through the IVR. Before issuing the original Aadhaar Card, the Central government agency UIDAI will check for all the data provided by the individual is valid. If the provided details are valid the and then the Aadhaar Card is issued to the individual after the proper verification. It will be dispatched to the address of the applicant. Here we described about how to get Aadhaar Card online.
How to Apply Aadhaar Card
Applying for the Aadhaar Card requires some documents, and you can also apply for the Aadhaar card in more than one form. The steps mentioned below will help you in applying for the Aadhar Card.
Aadhaar Enrolment is entirely free for all. You can make the direct enrolment for the Aadhaar card by visiting the nearest Aadhaar enrolment center in your locality or Taluka.
Applying for the Aadhaar through Online form will make it easier for you to get the appointment at your nearest Aadhaar enrolment center. Note: The online form is only to secure the appointment at the Aadhaar Enrolment center, and it won’t be considered as the direct application.
Documents Required to Apply
For Applying for the Aadhaar card, you must have the Documents Required for Aadhaar Card. The Unique Identification Authority of India will approve the list of documents which are considered valid for the Aadhaar approval. The common documents for address and the proof of photo ID includes
- PAN card
- Ration Card
- Election ID Card with Photo
- Driving License
To know more about the documentation for Aadhaar Card. Please click this link
You can get the application form at the Aadhaar center while filling the form, and you must take care that the information is correct and neatly filled and that the details are entered into the available space. After filling the Aadhaar Application Form, you can submit the form to the Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
After completing the successful verification, your Aadhaar Card number will be generated and mailed to you. And You can get the Aadhaar card at your doorstep after 60 to 90 days from the day of enrolment.
Aadhaar Card for NRI
Now the government of India has made the Aadhaar Card is compulsory for bank accounts. So this would also be applicable for the NRIs. Applying the Aadhaar Card for NRI is similar to the residential Indians. Just follow the steps below to apply the Aadhaar card for NRI.
- Visit the official website of UIDAI – uidai.gov.in and find the enrolment center near you.
- Just fix the appointment online, or you can visit the enrolment center directly to complete the enrolment process
- Carry photocopies of documents which are required for applying the Aadhaar Card such as resident proof, birth certificate and PAN card with the Aadhaar Card application form. Just submit all the copies to the official at the enrolment center.
- The official at the Enrolment Center will take your biometric details through fingerprint and the iris scans
- Then you can collect the Acknowledgment Slip containing the Enrolment ID from the official. You can use the ID to track the status of your application.
- After the specific time, Aadhaar card will be delivered to your given address.
Thanks for Reading.