How To View Instagram Photos Full Size: Instagram is a Internet-based photo-sharing app that allows users to share photos and videos either publicly, or privately to followers.
You cannot see someone’s profile picture in full size on Instagram. You will be able to see only the cropped version of the photo. But it is possible to see the full size of the uploaded the photo using this technique.
Follow the procedure below to view the full-size image of the Instagram Photo:
1. Go to Instagram.com and log in.
2. Now, you can go to your profile or any other profile, whose picture you want to see in full size and select the desired picture.
3. After selecting the photo, the URL in the address will be like
Before: https://www.instagram.com /p/BfgDDjNjJg8/?taken-by=sachintendulkar
After: https://www.instagram.com /p/BfgDDjNjJg8/media/?size=l
4. After editing the URL hit Enter.
5. Now your image is in full size. You can also view the image in medium or thumbnail size.
How To View Instagram Photos Full Size Video Tutorial
You can now download the image, using save image option, if you are using Google Chrome.
Thanks for reading.