Happy Ramadan 2018: Ramadan is one of the most anticipated holidays in a Muslim community. Ramadan also was known as Ramzan which is observed to commemorate when Allah revealed the first chapters of the Quran to the Prophet Muhammad. This year, Ramadan began on Tuesday, the evening of May 15, and will end on Thursday, the evening of June 14. This month is marking the ninth month of the Islamic lunar calendar. Muslims from all across the globe observe fasting from sunrise-to-sunset during this period. Ramadan Festival is one of the important pillars of Islam. Physically capable Muslims are assisted in observing fasting, in which they need to restrain from eating, drinking and thinking of wicked thoughts. They have to dedicate their time in praying, reading Quran and reflecting.
Happy Ramadan 2018 Wishes
- May the choicest blessing of Allah fill your life with joy and prosperity. Ramadan Mubarak.
- May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you. Wishing you a Happy Ramadan!
- May you be guided by your faith in Allah and shine in his divine blessings! Ramadan Mubarak.
- May Allah bless you in all your endeavours and lead you to the Path of continued Success and Prosperity. Happy Ramadan.
- May you and your family have a very happy and blessed Ramadan. Enjoy these amazing days and remember those who need our help. Happy Ramadan.
- I hope you enjoy each and every moment of it. May God accept your fasts and prayers. Ramadan Kareem.R
- Ramadan Mubarak. May Allah’s blessings be with you today, tomorrow and always.
- May this special day brings peace, happiness and prosperity to everyone. Ramadan Mubarak!
- Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family. Hope your home is filled with good cheer today and always.
- My well wishes, my good wishes for you are the just prayers for your long happy life from God on this noble event. Wish you a very Happy Ramadan.
- Let this Ramadan give you the strength to do all that you wanted to do last year but couldn’t accomplish.
- I hope this Ramadan bring cheer, prosperity and peace in your life. Let us pray that we gain enough strength to accept the highs and lows of life with equanimity.
Happy Ramadan 2018 Greetings
- I am praying that abounding happiness
will find you as you are walking down the street.
- The month when evil is non-functional
is an opportunity for us Muslims to initiate world peace.
- May forgiveness be granted to you by our mighty Allah.
Repent and be saved!
- May this festivity push peace to transcend the earth,
let light brighten up the world and grow hope to every Muslim’s heart.
- I hope this holiday will lead us to the right pathway:
to the path of success, happiness, peace and prosperity.
May Allah bless your good heart!
- After Eid-ul-fitr, may you find the utmost source of bliss and gaiety.
Enjoy every purifying moment of Ramadan!
- I hope success and wealth penetrates into you this month.
To bring you good fortune and prosperity.
Happy Ramadan 2018 Messages
- May this holy month of Ramadan
chase away the depression and misery
that is getting the best out of you.
- May Allah shower you with loads of blessings
On the holy month of Ramadan.
Celebrate and be blessed!
- Ramadan is a month of Allah,
Whose beginning is Mercy,
Whose middle is Forgiveness,
Whose end is Freedom from Fire.
- May the holy month of Koran’s revelation
be the harbinger of your prosperity, success, harmony, peace and joy in your life…
- Allah’s blessings will always be on us.
Celebrate and enjoy as once again,
we will be given a chance to repent and ask
for forgiveness for our sins and be forgiven.
- I wish that this upcoming Ramadan
bring you happiness and prosperity for all your life.
Have a blessed one!
How to Celebrate the Ramadan Festival 2018
Celebrate the Ramadan Festival by fasting and dedicating your time in praying, reading Quran and reflecting. The Ramadan is to realize Muslims that may not earn to eat or drink anything including water and the sunshine. One of the most important that Ramadan fast is called Niyyah and it means intention.
Ramadan Festival 2018 Images
Thank you for reading the post.
- Venba Wiki, Biography, Age, Movies, Family, Images
- Kajal Aggarwal Images, HD Photos, Wallpapers, Latest Photoshoot
- Nabha Natesh Images, HD Photos, Wallpapers, Latest Photoshoot
- Chennai! Get ready for Digital Parking System coming your way in February this year
- Vantha Rajavathaan Varuven Tamil Movie (2019) | Cast | Songs | Teaser | Trailer
- Mettur Dam Water Level Today Live | History | News | Updates
- Anjini Dhawan Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Images
- Thamilarasan Tamil Movie (2019) | Cast | Trailer | Songs | Release Date
Venba Wiki, Biography, Age, Movies, Family, Images
Venba is an Indian movie actress, who primarily works in the Kollywood film industry. She made her acting debut with...
Vantha Rajavathaan Varuven Tamil Movie (2019) | Cast | Songs | Teaser | Trailer
Vantha Rajavathaan Varuven is an upcoming Tamil movie written and directed by Sundar C. Produced by Subaskaran Allirajah under Lyca Productions...
Thamilarasan Tamil Movie (2019) | Cast | Trailer | Songs | Release Date
Thamilarasan is an upcoming Tamil movie written and directed by Babu Yogeswaran. Produced by Kowshalya Rani’s SNS Movies, Thamilarasan Tamil Movie...
Watchman Tamil Movie (2019) | Cast | Songs | Teaser | Trailer | Release Date
Watchman is an upcoming Tamil movie written and directed by A L Vijay. Produced by Arun Mozhi Manickam under Double Meaning Productions banner, Watchman...
Close Movie (2019) Netflix | Cast | Songs | Teaser | Trailer | Review
Close is a 2019 American action thriller directed by Vicky Jewson. The Close Netflix movie features Noomi Rapace in the...
Kalavani 2 Tamil Movie (2019) | Cast | Songs | Teaser | Trailer | Release Date
Kalavani 2 is an upcoming Tamil movie written, directed and produced by A. Sarkunam. Said to be a sequel to Kalavani...