Raegan Medgie is an American journalist. She works as a newsreader/reporter for FOX 5, a renowned television network. She has been working on FOX 5 since June 2017. Raegan won several accolades for her journalism work. She is a meteorologist as well. Raegan earned a bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism from Temple University. Recently, Reagan is married to Jamie Monos.
|Real Name||Raegan Medgie|
|Profession||Journalist, Reporter, and Meteorologist|
|Date of Birth||1981|
|Age||41 (As of 2022)|
|Zodiac sign||Yet to be updated|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated|
Mother: Yet to be updated
|Children||Yet to be updated|
|Educational Qualification||B.A. (Broadcast Journalism)|
|School||Yet to be updated|
|College||Temple University, Philadelphia|
Penn State university
|Hobbies||Reading Newspapers and Shopping|
|Birth Place||Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Hometown||Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Current City||New York, United States|
- She is an awardee of Associate Press Award.
- As a social activist, she is also involved in animal protection.
- Raegan is a health and fitness enthusiast. Every day, she wakes at 3:30 a.m. to work out.
- As of May 2022, Raegan has more than 6.9k followers on Instagram.
- According to sources, Raegan’s annual salary ranges between $ 20,000 and $100,000 USD.
Take a look at the latest pictures of Raegan Medgie,