Free Fire is a third-person perspective Battle Royale shooter game developed by Garena. Even though Free Fire is a popular game; it is banned in various countries like Brazil, Thailand, India, Mexico, and other countries. So, in case you want to delete your Free Fire account, it is an easy process.
Why Do you Want to Delete your Free Fire Account
You may be required to delete your Free Fire account for the following reasons:
- Free Fire games may have been banned in your country in recent times.
- You may get bored by playing the Free Fire game all day long.
- Addiction to this game might be a reason why you want to delete your account.
- You may think that your privacy is in harm’s way based on the rumors you heard about Free Fire.
Can I Delete My Free Fire Account
Deleting your Free Fire account is not as a simple process as one might think, but it is possible. Based on what account you used to sign up (i.e., Facebook, Google, etc.) for Free Fire, the account deletion process differs.
How to Delete Your Facebook Free Fire Account
The following steps are only applicable in case you want to delete your Free Fire account associated with Facebook.
1. Open the Facebook app on your smartphone.
2. Login in with the same ID that you used to sign up for Free Fire.
3. Click on your Profile picture or three horizontal lines in the top right corner.
4. Scroll down and select Settings & Privacy.
5. Select the Settings option.
6. Click on Personal and Account Information.
7. Select Account ownership and control >> Deactivation and deletion.
8. On this page, select the Delete account option and click Continue to account deletion.
9. Select a reason for account deletion and click Continue to account deletion.
10. Click on Continue to account deletion once again.
11. Scroll down to the Review apps you’ve logged into section and click on View linked apps.
12. Now select Garena Free Fire and click on the Remove option.
13. Click on the check box near Also Delete all posts, photos, and videos and click Remove once again. Click Done.
This is how you delete your account from Facebook. Your account will be deleted in a few days.
Helpful Tips: If you don’t want an addictive game, check out our guide to play Gomoku on iMessage.
How to Delete Your Free Fire Account Linked With Google
If you have signed up for Firee Fire using your Google Account, here are the steps you must follow to remove your Free Fire Account.
1. Log out from the Free Fire app on the device with which you have created an account with a Google account.
2. Now open the Google app or Gmail app and click on your Profile icon.
3. Click Manage your Google Account.
4. Go to the Data and privacy tab.
5. Scroll down to Apps and Services section.
6. Click on Third-party apps with account access.
7. Click on Garena Free Fire.
8. Now, click on Remove Access.
Once you do these steps, your Free Fire account will be removed within a few days of time.
Helpful Tips: You can also check out our guide to delete your Truecaller account.
How to Delete a Guest Account in Free Fire
1. Log out from the guest account on Free Fire and exit the app.
2. Now, press and hold the Free Fire app and select App Info.
3. In the App Info page, select Clear Data to clear all the data of the Free Fire.
4. Now, open the File Manager on your smartphone search for com.garena.msdk, and delete the file.
With these steps above, you can easily delete your guest account on Garena Free Fire.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can delete the Free Fire app from the Play Store on your Android device. But you can uninstall the Free Fire app from the Play Store. Just search for Free Fire and select the same from the search results. Then, hit the Uninstall button to delete the Free Fire app on your device.
Filmy4wap (2023) – Latest Bollywood Movies Online
Filmy4wap is a popular online platform that distributes pirated versions of Bollywood movies and web series. It also uploads the...
iBomma (2023) – Latest Telugu Movies Online
iBomma is one of the illegal movie-downloading websites that mostly covers Telugu and dubbed content. It is an open-source platform...
Dunki Songs (2023): Album, Lyrics, BGM
Pritam composed the Dunki movie songs, while Aman Pant handled the background score. India’s greatest music record label, T Series,...
Raj Tirandasu Wiki, Biography, Age, Movie, Family, Images
Raj Tirandasu is a Telugu actor who became popular for his role as Mogileesu in the movie Pushpa The Rise....
Diya Seetepalli Wiki, Biography, Age, Movie, Family, Images
Diya Seetepalli is an Indian actress and a popular model. She made her Tamil debut with the Train movie directed...
Picture Abhi Baaki Hai Part 2 Web Series (2023) On Primeplay
The new episodes of the Picture Abhi Baaki Hai web series are releasing tomorrow (December 8, 2023). Directed by S...
Kunwari Cheekh Web Series (2023) On Primeplay
The final part of Kunwari Cheekh web series is set to be released on December 9, 2023. Ritika Surya, Ritu...
Jagadeesh Prathap Bandari (Kesava) Wiki, Biography, Age, Movies, Images
Jagadeesh Prathap Bandari is an Indian actor who predominantly works in Telugu films. He rose to fame for his role...