After the huge victory of Super Singer 7, the leading tamil channel Star Vijay TV have launched a new reality show titled Dancing Super Stars. The registration have been opened from 10 November 2019, interested candidates can do registration via online and offline. Like Super Singer and Bigg Boss, Star Vijay’s Dancing Super Stars is also a huge platform for all talented dancers. Use this golden opportunity and showcase your talent to millions of viewers. Dancing Super Stars show will be aired on Star Vijay TV at Sunday 6:30 PM. Divya Dharshini (DD), Ma Ka Pa Anand, Mahat, Alya Manasa, Sunitha Gogoi are the judges while Rio Raj and Andrew host the show.
Star Vijay Dancing Super Stars Wiki
Name: Dancing Super Stars
Channel: Star Vijay
Hosts: Rio Raj and Andrew
Timing: Sunday at 6:30 PM
Genre: Dance Reality Show
Release Date: 17 November 2019
Dancing Super Stars Rules & Regulations
- This dance reality show involves individual, dual or group category of nominations to contest.
- The partner can be your team, friend or family members.
- Just make sure that you and your co contestant is above 18 years of age.
- Participant should have a valid proof of nationality and age.
- Interested dancers will need to provide their personal details if required.
Steps to Register for Dancing Super Stars Online 2019
- Go to this official Star Vijay Website with registration url – https://vijay.startv.com/group/
- Fill all the details like Name, Age, Contact No, Email Address, Sex, City / Town, Name of the Partner and other.
- You must upload a video of you with your partner and it must be less than 20mb.
Dancing Super Stars Promo 1
Dancing Super Stars Promo 2
So stay tuned here for updates related to contestants and episodes.