Roshini Haripriyan is a model turned actress hailing from Chennai. In 2019, she made her debut by acting with actor Arun Prasath in the TV serial Bharathi Kannamma, directed by Praveen Bennet. Before acting, she worked in The Royal Bank Of Scotland and BNP Paribas. Roshni featured in a music video titled Kadhal Sollum Neram. In 2019, she appeared in a Tamil Short film titled Scars of Society. Roshni’s short film received a great response from the audience. Her recent work to reach the audience is Cook With Comali Season 3. Roshini Haripriyan is touted to enter the all-new Bigg Boss Tamil Season 6 show, which will be premiering on Vijay TV and Hotstar.
|Real Name||Roshini Haripriyan|
|Date of Birth||30 November 1992|
|Age||29 (as of 2022)|
|Zodiac sign||Yet to be updated|
|Educational Qualification||Human Biology Graduate|
|School||St Joseph Anglo Indian High School, Chennai|
St Mary’s Matriculation Girls Higher Secondary School, Chennai
|College||Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Current City||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Roshni Short Film
- Scars of Society – 2019
- Bharathi Kannamma – 2019 – 2021 – Kannamma
- Kadhal Sollum Neram – 2020: Genre – Indian Film Pop
- Roshini worked as a model for Iyla Beautiful Beads, a handcrafted jewelry store.
- She was nominated as Most Desirable Women on Indian Television for both 2019 and 2020.
- She also acted in the Tamil short film “Scars of Society” directed by Archana Aarthi.
- Apart from serials, she has also acted in some well-known advertisements like Mehta Jewellery, Manam Textile, and Anantham silks.
- She has over 1.5M followers (as of October 2022) on her Instagram page.
Take a look at the latest pictures of Roshini Haripriyan,