The news of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput‘s death sent shock waves to the Indian film industry. The actor was found dead at his Bandra home in Mumbai on Sunday (June 14, 2020).
His postmortem was done yesterday at Cooper Hospital in Juhu, Mumbai. It has been confirmed that he has committed suicide.
Today, Mumbai BMC has revealed the postmortem report and appealed to the media to not assemble at the hospital in view of coronavirus pandemic.
According to the Mumbai Police investigation, the 34-year-old actor was battling depression hardly for the last few months. Here is what has happened since morning,
- The actor woke up at 6:30 in the morning.
- 9:30 am: Sushant took pomegranate juice and locked himself in his room.
- 10: 30 pm: Cook went to ask Sushant what to eat for lunch, Sushant did not open the door.
- 12:00 pm: Cook again went to his room to ask for lunch, but there is no response.
- After a long time banging the door, cook and house servants got nervous.
- At around 12:30, Sushant’s sister called, but she too didn’t get any response. After this information, her sister reached Bandra in about 40 minutes from Goregaon.
- 1:15 pm, servants snapped the lock and went inside the room.
- At 2:30 pm, he was brought to Mumbai BMC’s Cooper Hospital, where he was confirmed dead at 4 pm.
Report also suggest that actor Sushant Singh will be cremated today, 15 June.
The actor was last seen in Nitesh Tiwari’s Chhichhore and Netflix’s Drive. He is the one who played a cricket champion in “MS Dhoni: The Untold Story.” May his Rest in Peace.
Thankyou for Visiting Newsbugz.com.