PAN Card Application Form: PAN Card is mandatory for all Indian Citizens and also for judicial entities, especially those who pay income tax. You can apply for a PAN Card in two ways one is Online, and the other one is Offline. Whether you apply for PAN online or offline, you can find two types of PAN application forms, Form 49A and Form 49AA. Form 49A is to be filled by the Resident Indians and entities organized in India, and the Form 49AA has to be filled by the Foreign nationals and entities organized outside the country are also eligible for the PAN.
PAN Card Application Form 49A
From 49A is the PAN Card application form which is used by Indian Citizens, Companies in India and the entities incorporated in India or Unincorporated entities formed in India. It is governed by the Rule 114 of the Income Tax Rules, 1962 which relates to the application for the allotment of a PAN ( Permanent Account Number ). Form 49 is available in Online as well as Offline. You can also get the offline form from the Form 49A NDSL website, and for Online Form 49A you can visit the NDSL website and fill the form directly in online. The From 49A required you to fill your details such as name, address, contact details, etc., along with the photograph and signature. The first two pages of the form have to be filled by the applicant, and the rest of the pages has the instructions for filling the form 49A. The steps to fill the Form 49A and its fields are given below.
- The first field to be filled by the applicant is the Assessing Officer (AO Code). It consists of AO Type, Range Code and AO Number. You can find information regarding this in the NSDL Website.
- Then you can fill your name in the appropriate space, and you can select the title as Mr, Ms, or Mrs based on your detail.
- Abbreviation of the name is used to print the name as you write on this field. It is recommended to write your name as in other documents.
- Have you known by any other name? If yes, you should enter the name in this field.
- Then you can select your Gender by making a tick mark in the appropriate field.
- In the next field, you can enter the Date of Birth/Incorporation/Agreement/Partnership or Trust Deed/ Formation of Body of individuals or Association of Persons
- Details of Parents field is where you write your parent information, and this is applicable only to the individual applicants
- Then you can enter the residential address and the office address in the address field.
- Then you can enter your Telephone Number and E-Mail id in the appropriate field.
- In the Status of the Applicant, You have to select the category based on your application. You can choose from
- Hindu Undivided Family
- Partnership Firm
- Association of Persons
- Body of Individuals
- Local Authority
- Artificial Juridical Persons
- Limited Liability Partnership
- You can fill the Registration Number, which is required only for the companies, LLPs, etc.,
- Then you can enter the Aadhaar Number in the appropriate field
- In the next field, you have to choose the source of Income from the following categories.
- Capital Gains
- Income from Business /Profession
- Income from Other sources
- Income from House property
- No income
- Next field is the Representative Assessee (RA) if another person files your income tax, then you can enter his name and address in this form.
- Then you can enter the document which is submitted by you as Proof of Identity (POI), Proof of Address (POA) and Proof of Date of Birth (DOB)
- At the end of the form, the applicant has to fill his name, with the date and place of the application and he has to sign the form.
Click here to Download PAN Card Application Form 49A
PAN Card Application Form 49AA
PAN Card Application Form 49AA is used for the individuals, who are not the Citizens of India, Entities incorporated outside India or Unincorporated entities formed outside India. It is governed by the Rule 114 of the Income Tax Rules, 1962. Like Form 49A this form is also available in online and can also be downloaded and use as an offline application form. You can get this form from the official website of NSDL. The necessary fields of the Form 49AA are very similar to the Form 49A. Unlike the 49A the Form 49AA requires the KYC Details fo the applicant. This details should be filled by a Foreign Institutional Investor or a Qualified Foreign Investor, as prescribed under the regulations provided by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Details Required For Individuals
- Marital status
- Citizenship Status
- Occupation details- Private sector service, Public sector/Govt. service, Business Professional, Agriculturist, Retired, Housewife, Student or Other
Details Required For Non-Individuals
- Type of company- Private Company, Public Company, Body Corporate, Financial Institution, Non-Government Organization or Charitable Organization
- Gross Annual Income in INR
- Net-worth (Assets less liabilities) in INR
- Does it have few persons or persons of the same family holding beneficial ownership and control
- Is the entity involved/providing any of the following services- Foreign Exchange, Money Changer Services, Gaming/Gambling/Lottery services (Casinos and Betting Syndicates) or Money Lending, Pawning
- Whether the applicant or the applicant’s authorized signatories/trustees/office bearers are politically exposed or related to a politically exposed person
- Taxpayer Identification Number in the country of residence
You can follow the form filling details of the Form 49A. Just read the Instructions carefully before filling the form.
Click here to Download PAN Card Application Form 49AA
Pan Card Queries
Thanks For Reading.
- Prasad Vedpathak (UIC – Youtuber) Wiki, Biography, Age, Images & More
- Subbaraju Wiki, Biography, Age, Movies, Family, Images
- Aakanksha Dhingra Wiki, Biography, Age, Images, Family & More
- Urmila Tiwari Wiki, Biography, Age, Movies, TV Shows, Images
- Avi Arya Wiki, Biography, Age, Profile, Images & More
- Oru Yamandan Premakadha Malayalam Movie (2019) | Cast | Teaser | Trailer | Relaease Date
- AG Mourya (IPS) Wiki, Biography, Age, Politics, Images
- Kolaikaran Tamil Movie (2019) | Cast | Trailer | Songs | Release Date
Subbaraju Wiki, Biography, Age, Movies, Family, Images
Subbaraju is an Indian movie actor who mostly plays in Telugu movies. He has acted in a variety of roles...
Urmila Tiwari Wiki, Biography, Age, Movies, TV Shows, Images
Urmila Tiwari is an Indian actress from Mumbai. She debuted as an anchor in a game show telecasted on Play...
Oru Yamandan Premakadha Malayalam Movie (2019) | Cast | Teaser | Trailer | Relaease Date
Oru Yamandan Premakadha is an upcoming Malayalam comedy movie written and directed by B.C. Noufal. Jointly produced by Anto-Joshepk and...
Kolaikaran Tamil Movie (2019) | Cast | Trailer | Songs | Release Date
Kolaikaran is an upcoming Tamil movie written and directed by Andrew Louis. Produced by B Pradeep under Diya Movies banner,...
Chikati Gadilo Chitha Kotudu Full Movie Leaked Online by Tamilrockers
Chikati Gadilo Chitha Kotudu, a Telugu adult horror movie featuring Adith Arun and Nikki Tamboli in the lead role has...
Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota Full Movie Leaked Online by Tamilrockers
The much awaited Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota is the latest victim of infamous piracy site Tamilrockers. However, this doesn’t...