YouTube is a free video-sharing website that allows users to watch videos on the internet. You can also like, share, comment on, and upload your own videos. This service is available on desktops, laptops, smart TVs, tablets, and smartphones. Since the advent of YouTube, everyone has avoided downloading videos. Nonetheless, certain videos entice us to download them so that we may watch them again and again without the internet. Savefromnet is one of the most streamlined ways to download YouTube videos for free. Besides that, there are a number of Android apps that can download videos up to 4K. Let’s discuss how to download YouTube videos on mobile using Android and iOS.
In This Article
How to Download YouTube Videos on Android
Basically, any user can download the desirable videos using the official YouTube app. But, the downside is it allows the user to download videos only in Low (144p) or Medium (360p) quality for free. Moreover, it requires a premium subscription for high-quality downloads. This is why many users are committed to third-party apps as they offer plenty of features.
Snaptube, Vidmate, TubeMate, and InsTube are the most preferrable YouTuber downloader apps for Android. Additionally, users can download videos from Facebook, Instagram, Dailymotion, Twitter, TikTok, Vimeo, and more.
Steps to Download YouTube Videos on Android
First of all, you have to install any of the YouTube downloader apk on your Android smartphones/tablets.
Snaptube Apk Download
Go to Snaptubeapp.com and click on the Download button. Before installing the Snaptube apk, you need to enable downloads from unknown sources on your mobile settings.
Settings > Security > Turn on unknown sources
Follow the instructions to download YouTube videos using Snaptube,
1. Launch Snaptube on your smartphone.
2. Allow all the app permissions to access files on your device.
3. Once the home page appears, click on the YouTube icon.
4. It will take you to the YouTube official website.
5. Search for a video and tap on the file to play.
6. After it starts playing, click Download beneath the video.
7. Now click on the desired format and resolution to start downloading.
8. Lastly, you can check your gallery to see the downloads.
That’s it! This way users can download YouTube video/audio for free on Android.
How to Download YouTube Videos on iOS
To download YouTube videos on iOS (iPhone/iPad), proceed with the simple steps given below,
1. Launch the YouTube app on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Play a desirable video and copy the URL you wish to download.
3. After that, go to savefrom.net from the Safari browser.
4. Paste the URL on the input field and tap Download.
5. Make a selection from the list of available formats and click on Download.
Great! You’ve successfully downloaded the YouTube video on your iOS.
Frequently Asked Questions
To begin, copy the YouTube video’s URL. Then, using a browser, go to safefrom.net. Tap Download after pasting the URL into the field. After that, click the Download button again.
TubeMate, Vidmate, InsTube, Keepvid, and SnapDownloader are the best alternatives to download YouTube videos.