Laura Savoie is a well-known personality for being the wife of Dennis Quaid who is an award-winning American Actor. She is an alumnus of the University of Texas where she has finished her Ph.D. Her husband, Dennis acted in popular movies like The Intruder, The Midway, The Day After Tomorrow, The Breaking Away, Innerspace, etc. He also won the New York Films Critics Circle Award for Best Supporting Actor for the movie Far from Heaven (2002).
Social Media Profiles
Laura Savoie FACEBOOK
Laura Savoie TWITTER
- Laura Savoie is a fitness freak.
- She likes hiking, jogging, and running.
- Laura also worked as a teacher and research assistant at the University of Texas.
- She has received the Top Scholar award from the University of Notre Dame.
- Laura is estimated to have a net worth of $500k USD (as of 2021).
Take a look at the latest pictures of Laura Savoie.