Jazla Madasseri is a social activist and politician. She became famous after participating in a flash mob during the Internation Film Festival of Kerala in 2017. After the performance, Jazla has received death threats online for participating in the event. In January 2020, the young girl stepped into Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 house by utilizing wildcard option. To be noticed it is her debut television show. As a politician, she serves as a Congress party vice president of Jawahar Balajanavedi state. Jazla is also a very good freelance anchor.
Jazla Madasseri Biography
|Real Name||Jazla Madasseri|
|Date of Birth||29 August 1995|
|Age||24 (as of 2020)|
|Zodiac sign||Yet to be updated|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated|
Mother: Yet to be updated
Sisters: Justy Jain Thomas
Brothers: Able Kurien Joy, Hassan Aman & Lakshman Chandrashekar (Activist)
|Educational Qualification||MBA (Pursuing)|
|School||H.M.Y.H.S.S Manjeri, Malappuram|
Noble Public School
|College||Priyadarshini arts & science college, Malappuram|
Impact College of Engg and Applied Sciences, Bangalore
|Birth Place||Manjeri, Malappuram District, Kerala|
|Hometown||Manjeri, Malappuram District, Kerala|
|Current City||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
Jazla Madasseri’s Official Social Profiles
Twitter: Yet to be updated
Instagram: Yet to be updated
Interesting facts about Jazla Madasseri
- Jazla Madasseri’s father serves as the secretary of a local mosque.
- She is a very good Tatoo artist.
- Jazla is known for her controversial statements regarding socially relevant issues. She has a huge social media fan-following for this activity.
- She also made headlines with her dispute with social worker Firoz Kunnamparambil.
- The 24-years-old activist is an avid dog lover.
- Bigg Boss Malayalam season 2 – 2020 (Role: Contestant)