The coronavirus pandemic has had a substantial impact on the film industry. Some of the big-budget films are stopped its shoot and stars are in self-quarantine period. And among them, the biggest S S Rajamouli’s RRR film has also been plagued by schedule and casting problem.
Earlier, the British actress Daisy Edgar Jones who was signed to star opposite NTR Jr backed out with a lame excuse. Now, the rumours started making rounds that Alia Bhatt too stepped out this project.
But the team confirms that Alia Bhatt will be joining the sets of the film in the month of May. According to sources, “Alia is working for RRR and she will be joining the sets of the film in May 2020. 75 percent of the film has been completed already and Alia plays the key role in the remaining 25 percent. The film is shaping up really well and makers are happy with it.”
As per the report, Alia Bhatt plays the role of Sita who will be starring opposite Ram Charan who will be seen as Alluri Seetharamaraju. Jr NTR plays the character named Komaram Bheem.
RRR movie is the Alia Bhatt’s South Indian film debut directed by Baahubali fame SS Rajamouli. The film is being produced by D.V.V Danayya on DVV Entertainment banner and the makers have planned to release the movie in 10 languages.
For More Entertaining News, Click Here.
4 Films That Sports Betting Fans Will Absolutely Adore
A Honest Review Of The Bollywood Movie Gulabo Sitabo
REVIEW OF AMAZON’S WEB SERIES: PAATAL LOK
Watch Law Kannada Movie on Amazon Prime Video
Coronavirus Live Updates India: State Wise Report
Tughlaq Durbar Tamil Movie (2020) | Cast | Teaser | Trailer | Songs | Release Date
Watch Yaara Hindi Movie on Zee5 Original in Full HD Online
Watch Shakeela Biopic Movie (2020) Online on Netflix
Murungakkai Chips Movie (2020): Cast, Trailer, Songs, Release Date
Yasmin Nadiyah (Mugen Rao Girlfriend) Wiki, Biography, Age, Photo Gallery
TikTok Alternatives in India You Must Use: Top 5 Short Video Apps
Alisha Abdullah Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Images
Bigg Boss8 months ago
Bigg Boss Telugu Vote 2019 | Season 3 | Contestants List | Winners | Star Maa
Entertainment5 months ago
Super Singer Vote Junior Season 7 (2020) | Online Voting | Contestants | Results | Vijay TV
Bigg Boss3 months ago
Bigg Boss Tamil Vote Online Season 3 (2020) | Contestants | Eliminations | Winner
Bollywood3 months ago
Todaypk Movies Download 2020: Bollywood, Telugu, Tamil, Hollywood Movies HD Free Download
Entertainment11 months ago
Kurukshetra (2019) Full Kannada Movie Download Leaked Online by Tamilrockers & Movierulz
Entertainment2 months ago
Movierulz 2020: Everything You Need to Know About Movierulz Download Website
Latest News2 months ago
Jio Rockers 2020: Download Free HD Movies Online | Tamil, Telugu, Hindi
Latest News6 months ago
Khatrimaza Movies HD Download 2020: KhatrimazaFull New Bollywood, Hollywood and South Movies