An entire list of GST rates on goods declared on 18th May 2017 and on 3rd June 2017 is available below and also on CBEC website. The following table includes all the information relating to the GST Rate Schedule.
The fitment of rates of goods was discussed today during the 14th GST Council meeting held at Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir. The Council has broadly approved the GST rates for goods at nil rate, 5%, 12%, 18% and 28% to be levied on certain goods. The information is being uploaded immediately after the GST Council’s decision and it will be subject to further vetting during which the list may undergo some changes.
The information below in the pdf gives the complete list of goods and services.
GST Rate Schedule for Goods
GST Compensation for Cess Rates of Different Supplies
GST Rate Schedule for Certain Goods
Revised GST Rate for Certain Goods
GST Rate Schedule Chapter Wise for Services
GST Rates for Services As Approved By GST Council
Classification of Services
Decisions taken by the GST Council in the 17th meeting – 18 June 2017
Know more about GST:
- What is GST? All You Need to Know about GST Law
- GST Invoice Format and Rules | All About Invoicing Under GST
- Save My Tax Launches GST Compliance Software for Tax Practitioner’s, Traders & MSMEs
- Insulin, Movie Tickets Will Be Cheaper After GST
- Gst Rate Cut On Merchant Services To 5% From 18% | Relief For Workers
- Jewellers Welcome GST 3% Boosted on Gold
- GST To be Executed From July 1 | To Bring Uniformity of Tax Laws