Patanjali Baba Ramdev’s is now planning to generate electricity by using bull power. It is for the homegrown fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) giant Patanjali has his joined hands with the leading Indian automobile manufacturer and a Turkish partner. They join, and these firms will develop a prototype, and they are working on the study to find ways to generate more electricity. Managing director and primary stakeholder of Patanjali, Acharya Balkrishna explained the move that aimed at helping the poor who cannot afford electricity and to save the male cows.The bull power can be put to excellent use with the developing technology and can benefit the poor farmers by the Electricity generation.
”While in the morning they can be utilized on the farms, in the evening they can be utilized for generation of electricity”, Balkrishna said.
Patanjali’s new risk of producing electricity is by providing the power of Bulls. A detailed research taken over a period of one and half years on this idea of generating electricity by using the Bull’s power has produced initial success, it highlighted in Economic Time report. Balakrishnan also said that the continuing research at Haridwar aimed at finding out how many watts of power can generate to light a household by a farmer.
How Patanjali generate electricity from bulls
- The model that has been designed to generate more electric power using a turbine when the Bulls will keep moving.
- The reported stat that a 1-HP pump consumes nearly 0.75 kilowatts of power per hour, and therefore it could get equipped with this method for more than three hours only.
- So far the design includes a turbine and has led to yield nearly 2.5 kilowatts of power.
- If the bullock’s power goes unutilised after about 90 days of work in the fields. That can use for generating power. According to Balakrishna, the energy therefore generated can also be easily stored.
- If we move back to our old days, bulls used for large ferry artillery and it can be utilized even now for the generation of electricity
- It is the idea to produce a design that can give to farmers, who already have bulls, for the production of electricity.
- If this trial turns out to be a grand success, it will guarantee that bulls utilized for generating electricity than butchered.
- But, a senior the executive of Patanjali said that this company is yet to achieve the desired goal as soon as the production of large units of power is concerned. He has extracted the content from Economic Times saying that Patanjali won’t sell the power thus it produced. This firm has, however, explained that it wouldn’t sell electricity as the plan is apparently to sell the machines with which the power can generate.
Balkrishna, that who is working as a brain behind this project said the decision would help the poor rural household. Patanjali recently started his Ayurveda research institute in Haridwar, Uttarakhand in the presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This move by Patanjali is considered to provide India’s rising needs for electricity.
Beginning of this month, Patanjali Ayurved Ltd registered a turnover of Rs 10,216 crore during 2016-17. Patanjali’s revenue figures reached at Rs 5,000 crore in 2015-16 and in a year’s time its revenue has climbed to more than Rs 10,000 crore. Ramdev said that his firm would cross Rs 20,000-25,000 crore in sales this financial year. With such a huge victory, Ramdev’s Patanjali group has enhanced as the third-largest FMCG player in the country which has conveniently exceeded other major competing firms like Nestlé India (Rs 9,159 crore) and Godrej Consumer (Rs 9,134 crore) and Dabur (Rs 7691 crore).
Street Dancer 3D Movie Leaked Online on Tamilrockers
Seeru Tamil Movie (2020) | Cast | Trailer | Songs | Release Date
WATCH VIDEO: Dr Kind’s advice on Heel Pain | Causes and Treatments
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 24 January 2020 | Contest, Winners
Dylan Jagger Lee Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Songs, Images & More
Shalini Thackeray Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Images & More
Namita Krishnamurthy Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Images & More
Ashwathama Telugu Movie (2020) | Cast | Teaser | Trailer | Songs | Release Date
Panja Vaisshnav Tej Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Movies, Images & More
Uppena Telugu Movie (2019) | Cast | Teaser | Trailer | Release Date
Day Knight Tamil Movie (2020): Cast | Trailer | Songs | Release Date
MGR Magan Movie Songs, Themes, BGM | Anthony Dasan Musical
Bigg Boss3 months ago
Bigg Boss Telugu Vote 2019 | Season 3 | Contestants List | Winners | Star Maa
Entertainment3 months ago
Super Singer Vote Senior Season 7 | Online Voting | Contestants | Results | Vijay TV
Bigg Boss4 months ago
Bigg Boss Tamil Vote Online Season 3 | Contestants | Eliminations | Winner
Bollywood2 months ago
Todaypk Movies Download 2019: Bollywood, Telugu, Tamil, Hollywood Movies HD Free Download
Entertainment6 months ago
Kurukshetra (2019) Full Kannada Movie Download Leaked Online by Tamilrockers & Movierulz
Latest News2 months ago
Jio Rockers Movies Download HD 2019: New Telugu, Tamil, Hindi Movies List | Alternatives
Entertainment2 months ago
Movierulz Movies Download HD 2020: New Telugu, Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi Movies | Alternatives
Latest News10 months ago
Khatrimaza Movies HD Download 2019: KhatrimazaFull New Bollywood, Hollywood and South Movies