Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we are all under nationwide lockdown till May 17th. Recently, PM Narendra Modi also hinted about the Lockdown 4, so many of them are struggling to come out of their home for some significant issues. So the government has launched a COVID-19 ePass for essential need and emergency. People should apply for Corona Curfew Online Pass for any emergency work. EPass or movement pass can get from the concerned authority of the state online.
Here we given a step by step procedure to apply Tamilnadu curfew pass online.
How to Apply For Tamilnadu Curfew Pass Online
To Apply Tamilnadu Curfew Pass, follow the steps below,
- Visit Tamilnadu official website https://epasskki.in/ or https://tnepass.tnega.org/#/user/pass
- Enter your mobile number and get the OTP.
- Now, you will be moved to epass form page.
- Fill all the required details like Name, Address, valid ID proofs, and the reason for epass.
- Finally, check the details and click submit.
Required Documents For Tamil Nadu Curfew Pass
Some offcial proofs are required to get epass online,
- Recent passport size photo
- Email ID
- Address Proof
- Organization recommendation proof etc.
- ID Proofs like Aadhar card, PAN card, election card, driving license.
- Vehicle Registration Number (RC Book)
- Purpose for e pass (like Medical services, condolences, etc)
If there are extra travellers other than the applicant, you will have to submit details of all travellers. Download this file, fill the details and have it ready before you login. Please do NOT change the format of the file.
RELATED Aarogya Setu App: Steps to Use & Download
District Wise Websites List to Apply Tamilnadu Curfew Pass
You can get online pass on your district websites.
Thank You for Visiting NewsBugz.com.