Mylab Discovery Solutions introduced a new technique to check the Covid test at your home for Rs. 250. A new kit CoviSelf was approved by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). Coviself is a home-based self-use kit that gives rapid results on your mobile using AI technologies and MyLab Managing Director Hasmukh Rawal said that this test kit will be available at an affordable price and without prescription, available online and in pharmacy. The test kit contains essentials like a leaflet, extraction tube, test card, biohazard bag to dispose of materials. This Rapid Antigen test gives an easy procedure to follow and obtain the results in 15 minutes.
How to use Coviself
The simple steps to go through the covid test at your home
- Find a clean and hygienic place to take a test.
- Wash your hands with soap or hand sanitizer before starting the test.
- Open the test kit, you’ll find the instruction manual, prefilled extraction tube, sterile nasal swab, one test card, biohazard bag.
- Before starting a test, download the Mylab Coviself app which available for both Android and iOS.
- Fill the credentials in the form which is displayed on your mobile and proceed to the test
- Take a prefilled extraction tube and gently tap it 3 to 4 times to ensure that liquid settles at the bottom.
- Unscrew the cap of the extraction tube on your hand. Meanwhile, open the sterile nasal swab and don’t touch the swab head.
- Hold on the swab tail side and now carefully insert the swab head on both nostrils alternatively and dip in the extraction tube and swirl it well.
- Make sure the swab immersed and swirl in prefilled extraction tube, further check the breakpoint and break the swab and cover the tube and tighten it.
- Now take the test card, add 2 to 3 drops of liquid from the extraction tube on the well of the card.
- Finally, wait for the results, any results after 20 minutes are meant to be invalid.
- After 15 min Mylab Coviself app will go alarmed and will display your results on your mobile
- If the test card indicates a line in C, the result is noted to be Negative, if the card indicates a line in both C and T, it’s noted to be positive and take necessary actions.
CoviSelf – Covid Test at Home
The Central and State government hospitals provide the RT-PCR test results in 2-3 days and it also arduous work for the Indian population. This kit comes at affordable prices with hassle-free test result solutions that will benefit people around the nation. Mylab discovery solutions current production capacity is 70 lakh tests per week and it’s expected to expand to up to 1 crore tests in upcoming weeks. Buy a Coviself Rapid Antigen kit near your pharmacy and online.
Stay tuned with Newsbugz.com For more updates