Koyampuththoor, also known as Coimbatore/Kovai, is one of the major cities in Tamil Nadu. The name was derived from its local Goddess Koniyamman also called Koniyattamuttur. It is one of the best non-metro city in Tamil Nadu and southwest India. In the state, Koyampuththoor is being a Hardware Capital where Chennai is the Software and IT-hub.
Coimbatore aka Koyampuththoor is also called “Manchester of India” as it has an extensive textile industry. Engineering and textiles are the primary industries of the city.
- Dhyanalinga (Isha Yoga Centre) – Profound Meditative Space (112 feet Adiyogi)
- Black Thunder Amusement Park – The bets picnic spot with kids
- Velliangiri Mountains – Kailash of South
- Kovai Kutralam Water Falls – A Exhilarating waterfall
- Monkey Falls – Natural Waterfalls (Anamalai Hills Range)
- Catherine Falls – Double-cascaded waterfall
- Laws Falls – Viewpoint in Coonoor
- Siruvani Waterfalls – Located in dense forest (Attapady)
- Vaidehi Falls – The Best Picnic Spot during Summer
- Anamalai Tiger Reserve – Indira Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary and National Park (IGWLS&NP)
- Silent Valley National Park – Experience The Beautiful Nature
- Ketti Valley – Switzerland of South India
- Malampuzha Dam And Gardens – Perfect Picnic Spot to Chillout
- Amaravathi Dam – The longest tributary of Kaveri River
- Beypore Beach – Pretty beach (Treasure of peace)
- Kappad Beach – Historic place
- Doddabetta Peak – The highest peak in Nilgiri range (reserved forest area)
- Government Rose Garden – Myriad Display of Roses
- Palakkad Fort – Historical Place (Heart of Palakkad town)
- Rock Garden – Sculpture garden
- Parambikulam Tiger Reserve – Adventure
- Sim’s Park – Destination for Botanists
- Tiger Hill Cemetery – An immense architectural splendor
- Lamb’s Rock – Plan Your picnic parties with the aerial view of Tea estates
- Nelliyampathy (Seetharkundu Viewpoint) – It is one of the place mentioned in Ramayana (Natural and Mythical)
- Needle Rock View Point – Observe The Entire Nature
- Mudumalai National Park – Watch royal Bengal tigers, Giant Malabar Squirrels, Elephants and many more animals & bird species.
- Elk Falls (Catherine Water Falls) – Double-cascading waterfall with the gushing sound
- Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary (Muthanga) – A place that has a special connection with India’s freedom movement.
RELATED Top 10 Best Hill Stations to Visit in TamilNadu
Shopping Malls of Koyampuththoor
Here are list if Malls located in Coimbatore aka Koyampuththoor,
- Brookefield Mall (Address: Dr Krishnasamy Mudaliyar Rd, R.S. Puram, Koyampuththoor)
- Fun Republic Mall (Address: Avinashi Rd, Periyar Nagar, Peelamedu, Koyampuththoor)
- Prozone Mall (Address: Sivanandhapuram, Saravanampatty, Koyampuththoor)
Thank You for Visiting Newsbugz.com.