Amid Coronavirus lockdown, we cannot reach out with our friends and families. But to combat the deadly COVID-19, we should follow government rules and social distancing guidelines. After being lockdown for a month, many of the people getting bored and stressed by working at home. Some of them looking for ways to stay connected with their friends through social media.
A lot of us have stopped their regular workouts and started watching a new web television series and movies that get released on OTT platforms. Here we have collected some famous author’s quarantine quotes to motivate yourself and there is also few Instagram captions to cheer up your friends too.
- “Spring-cleaned minds, Stripped of the mesh, Raring to venture out afresh Quarantine+ve”
– Puja Bhakoo
- “What you fill your heart and soul with will be what consumes you. Remember to maintain a positive outlook, no matter how grim your circumstances. This WILL end and we will be okay.”
- “Meditation quarantines distractions.” – Khang Kijarro Nguyen
- “Sometimes you gotta put ya whole past and the people in it in quarantine to save yourself from being infected by their nocebos of who you are and who you’re becoming.” – Scarlet Jei Saoirse
- “Life imposes things on you that you can’t control, but you still have the choice of how you’re going to live through this.” – Celine Dion
- “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less” – Marie Curie
- “Opportunities to find deeper powers within ourselves come when life seems most challenging.” – Joseph Campbell
- “In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity.” – Sun Tzu
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
- “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Home is a shelter from storms — all sorts of storms.” – William Bennett
- “Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.” – John Lennon
- “Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.” – Mason Cooley
- “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
- “One day this will be over and we will be grateful for life in ways we never felt possible before.” – Matt Haig
- “Going nowhere … isn’t about turning your back on the world; it’s about stepping away now and then so that you can see the world more clearly and love it more deeply.” – Pico Iyer
- “Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.” – Hazrat Inayat Khan
- “There’s a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day.” – The Sherman Brothers
RELATED “Quarantine and Chill” Song Full Video
Quarantine Instagram Captions
Here are some Quarantine Instagram Captions that cheers up everyone,
- One day at a time.
- Adventure is calling, but I can’t come to the phone right now.
- The only nation I’m visiting this spring is imagination.
- Better days will come.
- All dressed up with nowhere to go.
- Wake me up when we can travel again.
- Happy hour! Time for a quaran-tini.
- Keep calm and carry on.
- Destination: isolation.
- This too shall pass.
Thank you for visiting Newsbugz.