Ashish Bhatia is an Indian actor, dancer, choreographer and rapper. At the age of 13, he decided and started his career in dance and worked very hard to become a professional dancer. He has won several honours from state and nation level competitions. In the year 2010, he made his first TV show Dance India Dance. Later in the year 2019, he has appeared in the popular reality show “MTV Roadies Real Heroes”. Now he is one of the contestant of in reality game show Splitsvilla season 12 which is anchored by Sunny Leone and Rannvijay Singha.
Ashish Bhatia Biography
|Real Name||Ashish Bhatia|
|Profession||Actor, Dancer, Choreographer and Rapper|
|Date of Birth||11 June 1995|
|Age||24 (as of 2019)|
|Family||Father: Sandeep Bhatia|
Mother: Poonam Bhatia
|Best Friend||Arushi Dutta (Rumored)|
|School||Yet to be updated|
|College||Uttaranchal University in Dehradun|
|Birth Place||Dehradun, India|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Ashish Bhatia’s Official Social Profiles
Twitter: Yet to be updated
Interesting facts about Ashish Bhatia
- Ashish Bhatia got inspired by Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh and he believes that both have some similarities.
- He is a bodybuilder and flexible person.
- He likes to travel along with his friends and like to have more adventures in his life.
- He has also appeared as a judge for various dance shows.
- Ashish owns a YouTube channel named Ashish Bhatia where he post some dancing videos, rap battles, hairstyle and grooming tips for his viewers.
- He is one of the very good rappers who used to write rap songs very quickly with his unique style.
- For his perfromance, he has won various awards like Solo Dance winner at Uttaranchal University among top 10 universities of INDIA, Winner of Uttarakhand Got Talent 2012, Contestant of Dance India Dance, 2010.