Prime Minister Narendra Modi started his two days visit to his home state Gujarat from today. It is the third time of this year that our PM is going to visit Gujarat, that is placed to hold its Assembly election late this year. The Bharatiya Janata Party is in power for past two decades, and Modi was the Chief Minister before he left Gandhinagar for New Delhi. At the time of his visit on Monday and Tuesday, he will attend the annual general meeting of African Development Bank (AfDP) and is going to inaugurate the various projects and attending public meetings in the Kutch district.
The Finance Minister Arun Jaitley he is also going to be in Gujarat, he will deliver his keynote address at the opening session of the AfDB meetings on Tuesday.
Our PM Narendra Modi has spoken out of his visit in a series of the tweets posted on Sunday.
PM’s Gujarat Visit Schedule.
1. He said that tomorrow he is going to be in Gujarat for two days, during that time I am going to join in the program at Kutch and Gandhinagar, and also PM added that he is going to inaugurate and lay the foundations for various projects of Kandla Port and address a Public Meeting at Gandhidham.
2. The then he plans to head to Bhachau in Kutch and where he is inaugurating a new pumping station building that on the Narmada branch canal. Modi will also address a public meeting in Bhachau.
In his Tweet, Modi did a special notice of the massive January 26, 2001, earthquake that hits Gujarat. The Kutch was the region that was mostly affected by the quack.
3. He said that in his heart he has a unique plan for Kutch. He has also pointed that the peoples in Kutch were beautiful and a remarkable spirit of resilience. By suffering the unimaginable destruction because of the earthquake now it is one of the fast-growing districts in India.
4. On the second day of his visit, Narendra Modi will be in Gujarat’s capital Gandhinagar; he is going to take part in the opening ceremony meeting of African Development Bank. The Finance Minister Arun Jaitley will give his keynote speech.
“The Annual Meetings of @AfDB_Group have chosen the very relevant theme of ‘Transforming Agriculture for Wealth Creation in Africa’,”- Modi said on Twitter,
Adding that on the sidelines of the event, he will meet some of the delegates taking part in the meetings.
5. According to the news agency of PTI, the AGM of African Development Bank is expected to see the participation of all the delegates of around 80 countries; it includes some African head of states.
6. PM Narendra Modi had visited Gujarat on last April 7th for the inauguration of Phase II of state government’s ambitious Sauni project in Botad. And on March 8th, he was in Gandhinagar to address women sarpanches from across the country on the International Women’s Day.